Monica, over all I really enjoyed your essay. From the begining I clearly understood your veiw of the article and what you were going to address in your essay. Every paragraph was had a specific subject you talked about. Your use of Ethos, Pathos, and Logos was very straight forward and concise. Your thesis was straight to the point and not hard to find which was a very good thing because sometimes it can be hard to find a thesis in an essay. I feel that your body paragraphs really tied back in with your thesis in a clear manner and were very easy to read. Your break down of the body paragraphs were well thought out, and I feel really got your point across. The use of quotes in your essay was good, they strengthend your point and clearly tied in to the main poin of the paragraph and even your thesis.
I feel you could use a few quotes at the begining of your essay just to help the reader really understand what you are talking about. I also think that you could use a small summary paragraph after your thesis statement just to inform or re-inform the reader of what happens in Hitchens article. Your conclusion is good but I feel that it can use a little work. When I was reading it I kind of felt as if your essay just stopped without clearly concluding your thoughts.
Your over all essay was a success and with a few adjustments I feel could be a really well thought out and great essay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment